Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Feeling Amazing!

Yesterday's run was probably the best I've had in months! Honestly, it has probably since November of last year that I felt so good after a run. I'm sure plenty of people have a lot of trouble getting back into running after a break, but I must admit that I'm happy I pushed myself back into it because it's been going wonderfully. I was able to run 2 miles at a slightly faster pace than normal, and I felt no aches or pains afterwards (usually I feel some tension in my knees). I'm starting to feel stronger and better, and I can't wait to see and feel more improvements over the next few months. I hope to at least run a 5k sometime this summer or year, and depending on how I'm holding up, I may be able to push myself to a 10k, but that all depends on the condition of the knee, of course.

I definitely felt like I could more than 2 miles yesterday, but I knew I was going to be going running today and tomorrow (and at least one time with a friend of mine) and I didn't want to push my luck. Updates to come.

Miles ran on Tuesday: 2 miles
Miles to go: 87 miles :D

No comments:

Post a Comment