Monday, May 2, 2011

Update!

I went running sometime last week for 1.5 miles. I don't remember it being either a great run or a poor one, but considering I didn't go for 2 miles, I'm going to say it wasn't the best.

I did, however, have the most fantastic workout and run today thanks to my new shoes! I got some new Nike Motos and they are serving me much better than beat to hell Nike Airs from 4 years ago. These new shoes have so much more support and really fit my feet significantly better. I fell in love with them today when I took them out for their very first run. I was able to run 3 miles with no pain! I can't remember the last time that happened, and considering how slack I've been lately, it certainly isn't due to muscle gain. Thank you, thank you, thank you Nike (and to the lovely man who bought me these shoes)!

Miles from last week: 1.5 miles
Miles ran today: 3 miles

80.5 miles to go!

Also, I may abandon this blog since my Nike Motos have Nike+ in them and will allow me to track my progress better. We'll see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment