Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Goals

So I'm trying to be healthier so I'm going to make a few goals for myself.

  • Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day
  • Eat breakfast everyday and actually take my vitamin after it (I always forget!!)
  • Try to get at least 49 hours of sleep a week
  • Exercise 4 days a week
  • Only one latte a week (must be made with skim)

These are just to start out. Hopefully I'll add to this list as I go on. I need to ease myself back into this whole "healthy" thing. Good news though. I weighed myself today for the first time after the holidays, and I'm only 130.8lbs, which is much better than I thought. Perhaps I'll post my weight on here once a week...although I probably shouldn't weigh myself that much.

Working out later tonight. We'll see how brutal it is considering I've been completely inactive for over a month. That's my update.

2 comments:

  1. You sound like you are at a healthy weight for you height and age (:

    What are you studying at school?

    Best of luck with the goals and the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really concerned about the weight. Just hoping to get back to healthier habits and perhaps get some toning in after all this winter feasting :P

    I'm working towards a bachelors in communications, minors in business marketing and psychology.

    Thank you so much :]

    ReplyDelete