Monday, January 18, 2010

Motivation

I'm officially back at school as of this afternoon. After a long day of unpacking and buying my textbooks ($375! Ouch), I opted not to go to the gym today. My back hurt enough from packing and unpacking the car. I have too many heavy things!

I know that I should workout tomorrow, but it's definitely difficult to get back into the routine. I can easily see myself blowing it off tomorrow, but I'm writing in here so that I may feel some obligation to go. I will work out tomorrow. I will. I'm hoping to get in there after my meeting with my adviser at 9:30am and before my 12pm class. If not then, I'll have to wait until after work at 6pm. We'll see how it goes. I am going to go though. That's for sure.

I'm hoping my iPod will be in working condition then. I just plugged it in and got an interesting error, and I also discovered that it's full :( Nooo! It's doing exactly what I don't want it to do. It's deleting everything. I just messed up (clearly). Well...it's going to be a long night. Well, assuming I can get all my music back on there, I will be running again tomorrow. I definitely feel very driven by music, so it helps push me to my absolute limit. If I can't fix my iPod by then, it's likely I will be doing a much less intense workout (lots of elliptical!). We'll see how it goes.

Here's looking towards a more a fit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment