Saturday, March 27, 2010

Amazing

Today's workout was amazing! I definitely pushed myself today. I ran 2.5 miles and walked for .5 which is pretty standard. What I really pushed myself in today was weight training. As important as I know it is, I tend to ignore most weight training because, well, I love cardio so much more. I'm also not one to stand by the meathead guys lifting more than my body weight as I struggle with 5 pound weights. Today I decided to just "to hell with it" and make a go at it. Considering I haven't tried doing any type of toning, I went fairly easy on myself, but I must say it was step in the right direction. I don't feel that successful burn like I'd like too, but I hope to push myself farther tomorrow.

Today's numbers:
Run/Walk as stated above
Elliptical
Bike
Toning/Weight Training

Estimate of Total Calories Burned: 800 :D

Woo go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment