Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thursday was a rest day for me. I had to wake up and meet with a professor during the time when I normally go and work out. It was a nice change of pace. I figured working out 5 out of 7 days is good enough for me. haha.

Today I slept in a bit later, but I still managed to have a very successful run. I've been able to complete two miles at a faster pace the past two times I've gone running, so that makes me happy :] After running the standard 2 miles and walking a half mile to cool down, I made my way to the elliptical, and I'm not going to lie, I went on a different machine today and it kicked MY BUTT. I'm a lot more sore than normal today.

Tonight I'm going to get lots of sleep, and then I plan on enjoying a nice long workout with no time constraints when I wake up. Hooray weekends! Knowing me, I'll workout for much longer than I anticipate, so I'll probably spend the rest of the day curled up on the couch reading and recouping. lol.

I don't remember today's numbers because I didn't post immediately after I worked out today (clearly, check the timestamp on this bad boy). I want to say it was in the ballpark of 400 calories burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment