Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Successful Day

Waking up this morning was really difficult, but I managed to drag my butt out of bed to go workout. I've been slowly trying to cut out my unhealthy snacks (such as Chex Mix) and replacing them with healthier alternatives like more fruits (Mmmm, apples with peanut butter), wholesome granola bars without as many hydrogenated oils, etc... All is going well so far. Well, I should note that I have been eating a cupcake here and there, but that's only because they were left over from the bridal shower I was at. Thank goodness they're almost gone! I have such a hard time resisting them.

Today's outcome:
2.5 mile run
.5 mile walk on incline
30 minutes on elliptical
20 minutes cycling
Misc weight lifting/strength training

Total estimated calories burned: about 650

No comments:

Post a Comment